Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mists of Pandaria: Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgimmar Trailer



It's about that time for the final patch of Mists of Pandaria, and with it comes the release of this epic trailer. Truthfully, I haven't been playing much; my realm is in shambles and barren since the transfer sale, and I can't bring myself to grind LFR or level my last two characters to 90, which are the only things really left to me at this point, but, "Every time I think I'm out...they bring me back in."

As soon as I saw Taran Zhu appear on the bridge, I was ready to start raiding, because I had a feeling he was going to die or at least suffer a major wound. Garrosh has got to go, and seeing all the ships with both crimson and blue sails approaching Ogrimmar, I got excited. I really think this is the best patch trailer--not to be confused with the cinematics--for the game thus far. It did its job getting me interested in the game again and amped for the final confrontation of the expansion.

I don't even know as much as I should about what's coming in 5.4--that's how little I've played and kept up on the PTR. Most of my time has been spent either at work, with friends and family, or enjoying a mix of other games, but I think it's good and healthy to take breaks from WoW, and it brings me back feeling fresh and ready to take down a tyrant.

I've been patiently waiting to kill Garrosh for a long, long time. I have even more of a reason now: avenging Taran Zhu. He was my favorite Pandaren.

2 comments:

  1. Can't even bring myself to log on... I could be done until it goes F2P...in 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was there last xpac. Cata just didn't do it for me, but MoP isn't that much better being on a dead server. Not a lot of fun to be had in a MMO with no one else around, but in a way, I'm kind of stuck with WoW. I've tried other MMOs and I either can't get into them (SWTOR and Rift) or I don't have a PC that can play them efficiently (FF XV). Hopefully, by the time Wildstar comes out I'll be able to afford a new PC.

      Delete