Thursday, December 13, 2012

Funny Things on the Internet

While catching up on season 4 of the Misfits, some of my Facebook friends posted links that made me laugh.

The first one is a montage of women doing silly, embarrassing things. It's basically a whole bunch of homemade videos with just women falling down, smacking their faces, and attempting dumb stunts; I was reminded of America's Funniest Home Videos while watching. In between laughing, I cringed a bit; some of the videos look downright painful. Here's the video:

 
 
 
Second, here's a list called, "50 Funniest Tweets of 2012." They're not all winners, but the one that caught my eye was, "I like women the way I like my Star Wars: at least 29 yrs old & never having had Hayden Christiansen in them."
 
A friend posted an ad this morning. Seriously, who would buy:
 
 

As a bonus, here's my new favorite blend of Charlie Brown and Batman that the Facebook page Nerds Do It Better posted yesterday.
 



1 comment:

  1. Detailed and descriptive articles written in this blog is really very helpful for me as well as for other who seeking such kind of knowledge. It is definitely going to become useful in coming future.ออกแบบ Logo

    ReplyDelete