Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mists of Pandaria Release Date

As of today, there is an official release date for World of Warcraft's expansion: Mists of Pandaria. It will be available for digital download and purchase in stores on September 25th, sooner than I expected. I was hopeful for late October or early November, making the date a welcome surprise.

MoP couldn't come at a better time. In recent months, my play time has diminished to less than a handful of hours a week for rated battlegrounds with my guild. Cataclysm got really boring really fast, with me having leveled every class and a spare druid to 85 in that time. Leveling is about all I did in Cata, losing interest in raiding during Firelands.

I haven't been on beta since getting a new computer either, so I hope Blizzard listened to at least some of the concerns and suggestions players had, as well as the Public Test Realm, which went up a week or two ago. Obviously, there are bugs to find and get ironed out before release.

Now the clock is ticking.

No comments:

Post a Comment